Closures & Outages
- 11/24/14: Immediate Restroom, Water and Fire System Shutdown – Burt Hall
Due to a broken exterior water main, located under the road, water services to Burt Hall have been temporarily shut down. This will affect the building fire sprinkler system, restrooms and labs sinks building wide.
- Student Employment Opportunity: Job Description:
This position will work 20 hours a week during school and the position may extend into summer break up to 40 hours a week. Contact: Travis.Lafon@oregonstate.edu
- Notice: 2 Hour Power Outage December 14, 2014
Our electrical provider Pacific Power & Light (PP&L), has scheduled a 2 hour outage on Dec. 14. They will be completing necessary overhead power line work that services the following buildings from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. on Sunday, Dec. 14.
- Advance Notice, 2015 Annual Steam Shutdown, June 14 - 18, 2015
In 2015 the shutdown, which will occur June 14-18, will be extended an extra day to accommodate the replacement of a main turbine and three software upgrades.
- Advance Notice: Corvallis Campus Power Outage December 21, 2014
In December, our electrical provider, Pacific Power & Light (PP&L), has scheduled cable upgrades in the campus tunnels from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 21, to minimize the impact on the OSU community.