Closures & Outages
- Shepard Hall ADA Ramp Entrance Closure Effective Date(s): December 29 – 31, 2014
Due to work associated with the new flooring installation, the ADA ramp entrance will be temporarily closed at Shepard Hall, from December 29 – 31, 2014. Building occupants may experience congestion and area may become cluttered and noisy at times.
- 12/19/14: Gleeson Hall Room 0003 Air Handler Shutdown
Due to air handler repairs, the air handler that services Gleeson Hall Room 0003 has been temporarily shut down while parts are on order. Restoral is unknown at this time. For questions or comments on this closure, contact Richard Olsen 541-737-7025.
- 12/22-23/14: Milam Hall SW Entrance Closure, Stairwell
Due to work associated with the new flooring installation, the SW entrance and stairwell of Milam Hall will be temporarily closed. Building occupants may experience congestion and area may become cluttered and noisy at times.
- Advance Notice, 2015 Annual Steam Shutdown, June 14 - 18, 2015
In 2015 the shutdown, which will occur June 14-18, will be extended an extra day to accommodate the replacement of a main turbine and three software upgrades.
- Advance Notice: Corvallis Campus Power Outage December 21, 2014
In December, our electrical provider, Pacific Power & Light (PP&L), has scheduled cable upgrades in the campus tunnels from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday, Dec. 21, to minimize the impact on the OSU community.