Closures & Outages
- Advance Notice, 2015 Annual Steam Shutdown, June 14 - 18, 2015
In 2015 the shutdown, which will occur June 14-18, will be extended an extra day to accommodate the replacement of a main turbine and three software upgrades.
- Mark Your Calendar! Next Building Manager Meeting - October 15th 2014
Memorial Union 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- ALS, BURT HALL, WILKINSEN HALL, NASH HALL, AND CORDLEY HALL : IMMEDIATE NOTIFICATION Chiller Down Effective Date(s): September 12, 2014
Due to the chiller being down at this time, the building temperatures in Ag Life Sciences and Burt Hall may rise today (Friday, September 12, 2014). The Facilities Services Refrigeration Shop and contractors are working as quickly as possible to restore.
- Kerr Administration Building - Hot Water Shutdown 09/23/2014 7:30am to 1:00pm
Due to necessary plumbing repairs, the hot water to all rooms in Kerr will be shut down from 7:30am to 1:00pm on Tuesday 9/23/2014. Questions and comments can go to Dennis Reichhuber 541-737-4682
- Linus Pauling Science Center - Stairwell Shutdown September 22nd 2014 7:00am - September 24th 2014 4:30pm
Due to scaffolding work that will be taking place on the 3rd floor, in the center stairwell, the stairwell will be closed. The electricians will be working on the art lights. Please use a different stairwell or the elevator.
- Building Water Shutdown, Milam Hall September 24, 2014, 6:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Due to backflow repairs and testing, Milam Hall will temporarily be without building water on Wednesday, September 24, 2014, from 6:30 am to 10:30 am. This shutdown will affect all building water.